What is hot?
- Thermos Nissan 10-Ounce Stainless Steel Food Container
Kitchen (Thermos Nissan)
- Large mouth opening lets you eat directly from the container
- 10-ounce stainless steel food jar in smoke for use at home or for easy transport
- TherMax double wall vacuum insulation locks in temperature to preserve flavor and freshness
- Premium Boston Shaker Set with Rubber Seal
Kitchen (Home Bar Source)
- Starbucks Cold Cup, Grande 16 fl oz
- Double-Wall Insulated for 16 oz cold drink & dry hands
- Includes reusable green straw
- Rare and out of stock in most Starbucks locations
Rise Above It | inweekly
IN’s Alternative Gift Guide to Black Friday Mall Shopping – by Hana Frenette
Caffeine-ridden women wielding baby strollers and starting fights over a 10 percent discount on cable knit sweaters is something no one should have to tolerate. Shopping for everyone on your holiday list is hard enough without having to deal with the angry, sleep-deprived mobs parading around the mall on Black Friday. Unless you’re up and there by 4 a.m., the stores will most likely be out of whatever size, color, style or model you’re looking for anyway. Beat the crowd this year by shopping at smaller, locally-owned stores or online. Believe us—You’ll still find something for everyone on your list.
The Retro Lover If you’ve already bought the flask, why not go the extra mile and get it engraved? Elebash Jewelers can engrave whatever personalized message you’d like, starting at $10, with each letter costing around 60 cents. Add some words of wisdom, a joke, or maybe just the flask owner’s name and address.