A: Yes Bed, Bath and Beyond has them. I was just there last week looking at them. However, they are cheaper at Walmart.
What is hot?
- Taylor Biggest Loser 6.6 Pounds Kitchen Scale with Glass Platform
Kitchen (Biggest Loser)
- Digital scale helps get precise portion control for a fit lifestyle; measures up to 6.6 pounds (3 kg) in increments of 1/8 ounce or 1 g
- Inspired by the hit TV show, The Biggest Loser, Taylor company offers the Biggest Loser kitchen scale
- Powered with long-life Lithium batteries and they come included; auto-off feature helps preserve battery life
- Biggest Loser 7544bl Cal-max by Talor Wide Body Scale, 440-Pound
Health and Beauty (Biggest Loser)
- 5 year warranty
- Weighs to 440 lbs/200kgs
- Extra wide 15 inch platform
- Weight Watchers by Conair Glass Precision Electronic Digital Scale
Health and Beauty (Weight Watchers by Conair)
- Oversized, easy-to-read, large 1.5" digital display
- Large, high-strength, impact-resistant, 12.25" x 14" glass platform with polished chrome frame
- "Tap-on" scale activator
- Fit & Fresh Lunch on the Go Container Set with Removable Ice Pack (Colors May Vary)
Health and Beauty (Fit & Fresh)
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free
- (2) 1 cup Smart Portion‚™ containers with individual lids are perfect for healthy side dishes or snacks
- Bottom container holds 8 cups and can fit a sandwich, salad or yummy leftovers
- One Trip Grip, 4050 One Trip Grip
Kitchen (Sierra Housewares)
- Long lasting comfort
- Multiple uses
- Self-locking handle makes car loading easy
Go Green and Get Rewarded for Making a Difference
As water temperatures rise, the hole in the ozone layer enlarges and landfills get ever more full, people become increasingly more committed to doing the right thing for the planet, and seldom do you hear them ask, “what’s in it for me?” But now there are several ways for people to get something “for them” when they help the environment, simply by doing things they always do, such as recycle, shop online and use their credit cards. And even better, they are getting rewarded for their efforts. Here are a few ways consumers can do the right thing and get something out of going green at the same time.Kick Your Recycling to the Curb
RecycleBank is a rewards program that motivates people to take environmental actions. There are two ways RecycleBank’s program works. The first is for municipalities to sign up. In more than 38 cities in 14 states, homeowners have RFID chips attached to their recycle bins. When they bring their recycle bins to the curb, the pick-up crew simply puts the bin on a scale and weighs the amount of recycling in it. Homeowners receive points for the weight of each week’s recycling. Like any other points program, they can then go online to the RecycleBank website and redeem their points for everything from travel to sporting goods to coupons for Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Related linksBed Bath And Beyond Canning | Bed Bath And Beyond Vinyl Tablecloths | Bed Bath And Beyond Keurig Coffee | Bed Bath And Beyond Plastic Drawers | Bed Bath And Beyond Food Processor | Bed Bath And Beyond Ironing Board | Bed Bath And Beyond Room Divider | Bed Bath And Beyond Ironing Board Covers | Bed Bath And Beyond Oxo | Bed Bath And Beyond Fondue Pot | Bed Bath And Beyond Kindle | Bed Bath And Beyond Dorm | Bed Bath And Beyond Dorm Bedding | Bed Bath And Beyond Global Knives | Bed Bath And Beyond Egyptian Cotton Sheets | Bed Bath And Beyond Eureka | Bed Bath And Beyond Tv Trays | Bed Bath And Beyond Garment Rack | Bed Bath And Beyond Egyptian Cotton | Bed Bath And Beyond Noise Machine | Bed Bath And Beyond Keurig Coupons | Bed Bath And Beyond Food Scale | Bed Bath And Beyond Desk Lamp | Bed Bath And Beyond Gas Grill | Bed Bath And Beyond Chair Cushions | Bed Bath And Beyond Extra Long Shower Curtain | Bed Bath And Beyond Ir | Bed Bath And Beyond Curtain Rods | Bed Bath And Beyond Tablet | Bed Bath And Beyond Accent Pillows | Bed Bath And Beyond Exercise Equipment | Bed Bath And Beyond Oral B | Bed Bath And Beyond Twin Comforters | Bed Bath And Beyond Mattress Pad | Bed Bath And Beyond Plastic Cups | Bed Bath And Beyond Touch Lamp | Bed Bath And Beyond Mugs | Bed Bath And Beyond Organic Sheets
Silver Spring mall could get massive facelift, new name
Unlike White Flint Mall, which is being redeveloped as an outdoor shopping center, Ellsworth Place will remain an indoor mall. "It wants to be a mall," said Terry Richardson, president of Petrie Ross. "The retailers who want to be here want a mall experience, just friendlier and more pedestrian-oriented than City Place was."
To that end, Petrie Ross will improve the mall's connections to the surrounding streets, which already have lots of foot traffic. They'll renovate the three existing entrances to draw people in and place new cladding on the mall's newer section, closer to Colesville Road. Signs, lighting and video screens will hang from the existing metal framework that wraps around the building's older portion, originally built as a Hecht's department store in the 1940's.
The developer also plans new entrances on Ellsworth Drive and Colesville Road with escalators leading directly to the mall's upper floors or into a store. Along Fenton Street, there will be a new outdoor