This is definitely not necessary, but I have a
A: i actually saw one in target 2 days ago for about $70, but i'm in Georgia and prices most likely vary.
here's a link to ihome. i think you should get an ihome because they are made by apple especially for ipods.
What is hot?
- Powermat One-Position Mat with iPhone 3G/3GS Hard Case
Wireless (Powermat USA)
- Hard case includes a pass-through micro USB port which allows syncing without removing case
- Simple, fast and efficient way to wirelessly charge your iPhone 3G or 3GS
- Hard receiver case for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS, 1XA mat (single position mat), power supply, micro USB to USB data cable
- Innovative Technology The Aviator 5 in 1 Wooden Music Center
CE (Innovative Technology)
- General Electronics
- Ion Audio Tailgater Portable PA System for iPod
Musical Instruments (Numark)
- Dock for iPod fits most docking models
- Built-in, eight-hour battery with level indicator
- Heavy-duty construction with carry handle
- Homedics DP-900 Portable DocknParty iPod Docking Station with FM Clock Radio Black/White
Health and Beauty (HoMedics)
- 5 changeable faceplates to match your iPod color
- Adjustable volume
- Charge your iPod while it's docked
What To Tell My Parents To Get Me For Christmas? - dvd to iPod ...
This might seem a little ridiculous, but I honestly do not know what I want for Christmas this year. I’m 17 years old. I’ll be 18 in March. I have this trouble every year telling my dad what I want, but usually I think of something. He can’t get me something for a car because I don’t have my license yet. I’m working on drivers ed to get it finished before my birthday to get my license on my 18th birthday. I have an iPod, cell phone, camera, dock for my iPod, tv, dvd player, and laptop. My dad isn’t rich by any means, either. All of this stuff came at different times. I can’t just ask him to give me money, though, because I have a younger sister who will be opening gifts. I don’t want to just sit there while she is opening gifts. It’s my last Christmas before I leave for college and I want gifts to open to. I told my mom makeup and jewelry would be nice. But, what to tell my dad? Any ideas? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
I have a couple of ideas. I plan to do this the Christmas before I turn sixteen, too. Buy an old car and fix it up before your eighteenth birthday, it could be really fun and you won’t have to ask for a car over-the-top expensive when you pass the test. Or, maybe Clothes and Movies are a good way to go. Go on amazon.com or eBay.com and make a wish list on there is cool, too.