What is hot?
- Keurig B145 OfficePRO Brewing System with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack
- Drainable internal hot water tank
- 48-ounce removable water reservoir
- 4 - Bonus K-cup portion trial pack
- Keurig Holiday Coffee Collection for Keurig Brewers, 48-Count Box, K-Cups
- Enjoy your favorite brew anytime!
- K-Cups hold the perfect amount of grounds, so you don't have to measure
- Keep warm during the holidays with this Limited Edition collection of K-Cups!
- Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Coffee Keurig K-Cups, 108 Count
Grocery (Green Mountain)
- Each K-Cup brews perfect individual servings
- 108 Count Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Coffee Keurig K-Cups
- No mess design protects from air, light and moisture
- Starbucks Verismo 580 Brewer Piano Black (011023262)
- Integrated rinse function helps keep machine clean
- Height-adjustable drip tray accommodates different
- Variable temperature system allows for optimum cof
Keurig question! I bought the B60 online during Black Friday sales ...
I use the Keurig filter in mine with regular tap water, but I suppose you could use the Brita water without the Keurig filter. I don't think it matters.
Just an FYI for anyone thinking about picking a Keurig up, QVC has the platinum series on sale today:
I got this exact one for my husband last year and we LOVE it. Love it. No problems at all and the coffee is always delicious.
I have two B60's (one at work, one at home) and I love the coffee, but this is a model that is prone to issues with the water pump. The one I have at work shuts itself off after it makes each cup, then I have to turn it back on, pick up the water reservoir, drop it back into place and it will then refill. It's kind of a pain, but since I got mine refurbished for just $20 I can't complain. The one at home is just fine, and I got it at the same time for the same price. Anyhoo, since you bought yours new, DO keep your documentation handy in case it needs replacing. Many do.