What is hot?
- Better Bath Deep Water Bath
Home (Better Bath)
- Safe-er- Grip Bath & shower Handle, 17-Inches
Home (Mommys Helper)
- Toddlers can enter a wet and slippery tub safely
- Simply press the tab levers to securely attach
- Easy to install and remove just flip the tabs
- Evriholder Dressing to Go Salad Dressing Container, 2-ounce, Set Of 2, Color may vary
- Color may vary
- To fill or clean simply unscrew the cap
- A 2 ounce reservoir holds a single serving of salad dressing
- Keurig My K-Cup 2-Pack Reusable Coffee Filter Basket Replacement
- 2 Pack reusable REPLACEMENT baskets
- You will receive two filter baskets as shown in the photo.
- Genuine Keurig
- Cuisinart CSB-76W SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, White
- Simple push-button controls and lightweight design for one-handed operation
- Measures approximately 3 by 3 by 14-1/8 inches; 3-year limited warranty
- Blade provides smooth blending; protective guard helps prevent splattering
Keurig Platinum Single Cup Brewer Review — The Gadgeteer
Every morning, I make coffee. I have performed this ritual for years. And I’ve used just about every kind of coffee brewer from percolators, automatic drip, espresso machines, special coffee brewers with attached grinders…all kinds. I also threw out half the pot too because we didn’t drink it all. Which is a waste. Then there are holidays and special dinners where our guests would like coffee with their dessert but they want decaf. Personally…I’ve never understood decaf. What’s the point? But people like it and when I have guests for special events, they ask for it so I buy it. So we’re left with a dilemma: drink the decaf, make a separate pot of whatever kind of coffee I want, or dirty another pot making hot cocoa.
Then there is my husband who swears I make tea and call it coffee. This is a man who likes his deep, bold roast. If that wasn’t bad enough, Starbucks comes out with their yearly “Christmas Blend” which is fabulous stuff. As much as a pound of that coffee costs and as good as it is, the LAST think I want to do is throw any of it out because I didn’t drink it all. Trying to measure out half pots is a pain in the neck.