What is hot?
- Powell Dakota Cheval Jewelry Wardrobe with Full-Length Mirror, Antique Black
- Distinguished jewelry wardrobe brings graceful style to any bedroom or dressing room
- Tassel-style knob; luxurious brown cupboard lining; sturdy base; assembly required
- Full-length mirror adjusts between 3 angles with chrome knobs; antique-black finish
- Gracie Cheval Jewelry Armoire in Red Cocoa
Home (Hokku Designs)
- Powell Dakota Cheval Jewelry Wardrobe with Full-Length Mirror, Marquis Cherry
- Full-length mirror adjusts between 3 angles with chrome knobs; marquis-cherry finish
- Necklace hooks, ring and earring holders, and accessory tray provide jewelry storage
- Measures 26 inches wide by 19 inches deep by 59-3/4 inches tall
- Cheval Mirror in White Finish
Home (Moshya Home Furnishings)
- Measures 23 1/4" x 19 1/4" x 59 1/2" H.
- Cheval Mirror in White inish
- Wood Construction
- SEI Wall-Mount Jewelry Armoire with Mirror, Oak
Home (Southern Enterprises, Inc.)
- Ready to hang; no assembly required; 14-1/2 by 4-1/2 by 48-1/4 inches
- Ample storage space for necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, and pins
- Wall-mount jewelry armoire with beveled mirror front and clean lines
Full Length Mirror Jewelry Cabinet - Jewelry Boxes
Jane Seymour brings Hollywood home
LAS VEGAS - Glitz, opportunity and not gold! This statement could be as easily applied to Sin City (with a slight spelling pieces) Jane Seymour as new furniture collection, Hollywood Swank. The actress, artist and entrepreneur launches chain fittings Furniture Market in Las Vegas last month. She was on hand in the showroom with her partner, Michael Amini, CEO and father of AICO Inc., to talk to buyers and to exalt the functionality and fabulousness of his shiny new coins. His m with Mr. Amini is all about the drama of the design.
"I'm Hollywood," said a beaming Mrs.Seymour, who has worked in mist and television.
"We have a lot of celebrities coming to us, and we wanted to improve our image, and Jane is original and talented," said AICO President Larry Rinaldi.
This is not an institution known for restraint or minimal style. "We are product developers. We market and model and travel the world for inspiration and materials, "he added.