A: Yes, but Mills Fleet Farm and Menards have a better selection and lower prices.
What is hot?
- DEWALT DW400 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder
Home Improvement (DEWALT)
- Milwaukee 6088-30 7-Inch/9-Inch Large Angle Grinder with Lock-On
Home Improvement (Milwaukee)
$292.00Too low to display
- 15.0 Amp, 4.2 HP Motor ? high overload protection and power for difficult applications
- Soft-Grip Main Handle ? provides better control and comfort
- Debris Baffles ? protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Evolution Power Tools RAGE3 10-Inch Multipurpose Cutting Compound Sliding Miter Saw
Home Improvement (Evolution Power Tools)
- 2000 watt (soft start) / 15 amp motor
- 1-Inch blade arbor
- Multipurpose; cuts steel, aluminum, wood and plastics using a single blade
A New Deck Support Post | Digital Adventures
I started by sanding the post that we had taken down last week. My thought was that a portable belt sander would work best for removing the top layer of discolored wood. To that end I had picked up some sanding belts at Harbor Freight earlier in the week. No success. The belt loaded up right away and was basically useless.
Side note: I was at Harbor Freight, which is not close to my house, for another reason, and the sanding belts were an impulse purchase. To my horror, they came in a variety of similar sizes: 3×18, 3×21, 4×20, 4×24, etc. I whipped out my iPhone, googled Craftsman portable belt sanders, and noted that Sears was selling the 3×21 size. I bought that size belt and they fit! I next tried the random orbit sander . To my surprise, this device aggressively removed wood. It was much faster than the belt sander and the sandpaper did not load up as quickly. It did wear out so I was
I next tried the random orbit sander . To my surprise, this device aggressively removed wood. It was much faster than the belt sander and the sandpaper did not load up as quickly. It did wear out so I was