What is hot?
- Wagner 518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer
Home Improvement (Wagner)
- Variable flow control covers large spray surface down to detail work
- Powerful Two Stage Turbine sprays latex, as well as thinner materials such as lacquers and stains
- Variable Air Pressure Control means less overspray with thin materials
- Titan 19000 HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun with Air Regulator - 1.4mm
Single Detail Page Misc (Titan)
- Boasts 600cc plastic paint cup.
- Includes brass fluid and air nozzle.
- Ideal for primer work, and base and clear coats.
- Wagner 0518050 Control Spray Double Duty Paint Sprayer
Home Improvement (Wagner)
- Three patterns: vertical fan, horizontal fan and round
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use
- Sprays stains, sealers and other light body materials with maximum control and low overspray
- Wagner Spray Tech 520000 Power Tex Texture Sprayer
Home Improvement (Wagner Spray Tech)
- Includes 3 spray nozzles, 1-gallon adjustable hopper
- Power texture sprayer for walls and ceilings
- Weighs less than 5.7 pounds
- Factory-Reconditioned Graco HV2900 39 CFM HVLP Paint Spray Station
Home Improvement (Graco)
- On board storage for 13-ft hose, cord and spray gun
- Ideal for small to medium projects where precision and control are required
- Spray a 6-ft x 6-ft area in 4 minutes
Where to rent an HVLP spray gun?
If you want the color to match and look right, take the cover to a body shop and have them shoot it for you. its a lot cheaper. to be right, you will be shooting a base coat clear coat urethane paint. has isocyanates. real nasty. you will need to prep the bumper with an adhesion promoter, primer, sealer, then shoot the base coat, then the clear. then hope all turns out well, no runs or drips. you will be buying close to 300 dollars in materials, plus renting a spray gun for another 40 dollars or so.
Related linksLowes Wood Pellets | Lowes Hvlp Spray Gun | Lowes American Tradition Paint Colors | Lowes Electric Fireplace Insert | Lowes Krud Kutter | Lowes Tds Meter | Lowes Jenn Air Grill Parts | Lowes Nylon Rope | Lowes Osb Board | Lowes Virtual Painter | Lowes Berber Carpet | Lowes Ames Iowa | Lowes Kegerator | Lowes Mr Heater | Lowes Ethernet Cable | Lowes Wytheville Va | Lowes Sliding Glass Doors | Lowes Plantation Shutters | Lowes Rain Barrel | Lowes Jumper Cables | Lowes Furnace Filters | Lowes Snow Shovel | Lowes Rain Gutters | Lowes Beadboard | Lowes Artificial Christmas Trees | Lowes Silestone | Lowes Oil Filled Heater | Lowes Kraftmaid | Lowes Cellular Shades | Lowes Adirondack Chair | Lowes Oxygen Tank | Lowes Textured Paint | Lowes Fungicide | Lowes Knobs And Pulls | Lowes Knee Pads | Lowes Pipe Cutter | Lowes Pipe Insulation | Lowes Slate Tile | Lowes Hvac Filters | Lowes Sump Pump | Lowes Soaker Hose | Lowes Tsa Locks | Lowes Rainbird | Lowes Pipe Wrench | Lowes Oaks Pa | Lowes Leaf Blower | Lowes Electric Fireplaces | Lowes Extension Ladder | Lowes Chain Link Fence | Lowes Scratch And Dent | Lowes Impact Wrench
Neelys Landing shooting defendants back in court this weekThe two men charged in a 2011 shooting that cost a Cape Girardeau man the use of his left eye are both expected to be back in a courtroom this week -- one to face a judge, the other a jury.
Judge William Syler is set to sentence Jimmy Ray Bell at 2 p.m. today, a month after a Cape Girardeau County jury convicted him of first-degree assault and armed criminal action. Prosecutors say Bell, 29, of Cape Girardeau, was the trigger man in the shooting of Joshua Abernathie during the early morning hours of Aug. 28 following a night of heavy drinking.
Syler on Wednesday will also preside over the two-day trial of Seth Summers, the second defendant who is charged as an accomplice in the shooting of Abernathie. Summers also faces first-degree assault and armed criminal action charges.
Cape Girardeau County assistant prosecutor Jack Koester is handling both cases. Koester said Friday that he was not certain what the state's recommendation will be in the Bell sentencing, but he added that