A: Marine grade polyethylene rope. Stays soft and flexible and doesn't degrade like nylon. Doesn't rot like cotton. Should be availab;e at most marinas and boat suppliers.
What is hot?
- Wellington G1008S0600 Solid Braid Nylon Rope, 1/8-Inch by 600-Foot, White
Home Improvement (Wellington)
- Resistant to rot, abrasion, mildew, petroleum products and most chemicals
- Strongest synthetic fiber in general use
- Rope has a safe working load of 22 pounds
- Velcro Reusable Self-Gripping Cable Ties, 0.5 Inches x 8 Inches Long, Black, 100 Ties per Pack (91140)
Office Product (#N/A!)
- Tie attaches to cords to prevent loss.
- Simple one-piece design wraps onto itself for a secure hold.
- Take control of computer and electronics cord clutter with easily adjustable, reusable hook & loop ties.
- First Alert EL52-2 Two-Story 14-Foot Escape Ladder
Home Improvement (First Alert)
- Complies to ASTM standards; 6-year limited warranty; For sill widths of 6 to 10 inches.
- Easy to use two-story 14-foot fire escape ladder
- DuPont Cordura nylon strapping for extra strength and maximum durability.
- Rope Pulley Block and Tackle Hoist
Home Improvement (JABETC)
- 2 ton working load capacity
- 7:1 lifting ratio power
- 65 feet of poly rope
- 20' Flag Pole Kit
Lawn & Patio (Workshop Tools)
- Pulleys and nylon rope for raising and lowering the flag
- A weather resistent 3ft x5ft nylon American flag
- A big 2" diameter 16 gauge heavy-duty, matte finished, rust-proof aluminum 20' pole
Day 333 - Gifts for the Runner
Low Budget Alternative : Give your runner a coupon good for guilt-free permission and unwavering support to train for the race of their choice. I know a lot of runners with families who don't think they can train for a race because of the demands for time and attention it requires. Let them know it's cool, in fact it's awesome that they want to kick some butt in an upcoming race. Tell them you've got things covered, and you'll be there with a hug and some water at the finish line. You can even throw in some personal massages after those long training runs, if you're into that sort of thing. A Garmin GPS running watch . Simple, but so mind-blowing for runners and the data freaks hidden inside them. Being able to step out the door, no matter where you are, and just run, free from sticking to known measured routes, opens up a whole new world to the GPS-enabled runner. And then, after the run, the untapped world of data analysis... Oh boy! Too late alternative : If
Related linksLowes Wood Pellets | Lowes Hvlp Spray Gun | Lowes American Tradition Paint Colors | Lowes Electric Fireplace Insert | Lowes Krud Kutter | Lowes Tds Meter | Lowes Jenn Air Grill Parts | Lowes Nylon Rope | Lowes Osb Board | Lowes Virtual Painter | Lowes Berber Carpet | Lowes Ames Iowa | Lowes Kegerator | Lowes Mr Heater | Lowes Ethernet Cable | Lowes Wytheville Va | Lowes Sliding Glass Doors | Lowes Plantation Shutters | Lowes Rain Barrel | Lowes Jumper Cables | Lowes Furnace Filters | Lowes Snow Shovel | Lowes Rain Gutters | Lowes Beadboard | Lowes Artificial Christmas Trees | Lowes Silestone | Lowes Oil Filled Heater | Lowes Kraftmaid | Lowes Cellular Shades | Lowes Adirondack Chair | Lowes Oxygen Tank | Lowes Textured Paint | Lowes Fungicide | Lowes Knobs And Pulls | Lowes Knee Pads | Lowes Pipe Cutter | Lowes Pipe Insulation | Lowes Slate Tile | Lowes Hvac Filters | Lowes Sump Pump | Lowes Soaker Hose | Lowes Tsa Locks | Lowes Rainbird | Lowes Pipe Wrench | Lowes Oaks Pa | Lowes Leaf Blower | Lowes Electric Fireplaces | Lowes Extension Ladder | Lowes Chain Link Fence | Lowes Scratch And Dent | Lowes Impact Wrench
Bobbie's buzz: DIY costume ideasOnly on Halloween does a fashion faux pas become perfectly acceptable, so now's the time to peruse your wardrobe and take advantage of any ill-fated purchases, overly trendy items and outdated garments. Pleather pants, tracksuits, excessively large furry boots and trucker hats are all fantastic fodder for transforming yourself into a "Fashion Don't."
If you're interested in looking a little more chic, however, I have an easy-to-make costume for you too. Head down to your local TJ Maxx or discount department store in search of a black dress, tiara, pearl necklace and black sunglasses... and voila, instant Audrey Hepburn! If you have extra time and a four-legged companion, you can take the look one step further and be "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
All you need is a Tiffany blue shoebox (or blue wrapping paper) and a few pieces of children's play food (croissant, eggs, plate, fork, cup, etc). Glue "breakfast" to the top of the box, secure on your pup's back with ribbon or a harness and you're good to go.