A: Drug stores and pharmacys handle it
What is hot?
- Hardware House 543728 Berkshire 21-Inch by 18-Inch Chandelier, Classic Bronze
Lighting (Hardware House)
- Constructed from high-quality materials
- Easy installation; all mounting materials included
- Classically-styled 21-inch by 18-inch chandelier
- Hunter 23963 Stockbridge 70-Inch 3-Speed Ceiling Fan with 5 Walnut/Medium-Oak Blades and Light Fixture, New Bronze
Lighting (Hunter Fan)
- WhisperWind high performance motor for quiet operation
- For cooling and air circulation in large rooms like great rooms
- Designer New Bronze finish with 5 reversible blades in Walnut /Medium Oak
- Garden Oil Lamp with Tortoise Polynesian Base 8"l X 6 1/4"w X 5" H
- Won't fade or disintegrate with weather!
- Unique, rare, unusual!!
- Oil lamp, use oil to keep bugs at bay!!!
- INADAYS InaTrap Electronic Insect Killer and Elegant Night Light - Blue
Lawn & Patio (INADAYS)
- 3 Stage on/off functions (on, 12hr cycle, off), Gently LED light brilliance, 100% Noiseless operation
- One touch provides continuous, uninterrupted operation
- One-year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Dyna-Gro Nem-032 Neem Oil Leaf Polish, 1-Quart
Lawn & Patio (Snow Joe LLC - Dropship Only)
- Aids in the photosynthesis process
- Non toxic to humans
How Interior Design Consultancies Use Lighting – Artificial and ...
Interior design consultancies understand light in all its forms. In London, lighting is crucial to interior design consultancies that need to create stunning results. In this, the eighth and final article in my series which I call “DeLIGHTed by Design,” I continue to draw on my experience working with some of London’s Top Interior Design Consultancies to explain this exciting area.
When most schoolchildren are asked to think of the countryside, they often imagine the hot, shimmering flicker of a bonfire on a crisp autumn evening or the comforting flare of a scented candle. But how is an interior design consultancy to re-interpret these fabulously earthy and atmospheric scenes for, say, an elegant central London flat? The answer is artificial light.
Interior design consultancies recognise that artificial light is available in many different shades. It is similar to the situation with paint, where buckets that are labelled “white” can actually contain a multitude of different tones. Interior design consultancies employ colour professionals who know that the cool white light of an energy-efficient bulb creates an entirely different effect from the warm yellow-orange tones of a tungsten filament. In London, low-voltage halogen options are often used in darker flats where there is a need to add light during the daytime. Interior design consultancies will install dimmer switches that allow homeowners to reduce the brightness of halogens at night, causing them to adopt a more husky yellow-red glow that is akin to an ancient lantern or oil lamp. By contrast, lamplight is too yellow for most interior design consultancies to include for daytime use, and indeed it can lead to sleepiness or lethargy at work (one of the reasons it is almost never seen in London offices). But at night, tungsten lamps become much more warm and welcoming.