A: I would go with the Peachtree. They have a good warranty and stand behind their products. I would also have Lowe's install the door because if you do it yourself or have your buddy install the door and you have a problem it could be deemed (installation
What is hot?
- Bug Off 36 by 80 Instant Screen, Fits Standard Single Front Doors and 6-Foot Sliding Glass Doors
Lawn & Patio (Wolf & Moon Products, Inc.)
- Can be moved from door to door and taken to vacation homes and cabins
- 10 Standard sizes for single doors, French doors and sliding glass doors
- Keeps bugs out of your home without hassle; Made of high quality fiberglass mesh
- Sliding Closet Door Lock
Too low to display
- Part of the SecureStick line of adhesive mount home safety products
- Allows for easy opening of the door for adults
- Works with glass, mirrored, laminate or wood sliding doors
- Ideal Pet Products 96-Inch White Patio Door with Extra Large Pet Door
Pet Products (Ideal Pet Products)
- Easy installation
- Safety glass
- Soft vinyl flap
- Mace 80115 MACE Big Jammer Door Brace
Home Improvement (Mace Security International, Inc)
- Adjusts to fit most hinged doors, and the end caps can be removed to allow for use on sliding glass doors
- Free safety tips included
- Collapsible, easy to store design
- Ameriwood Glass Door Bookcase
- Classic glass door bookcase displays and protects books or collectibles
- Measures 30-inch wide by 16 inches deep by 53 inches high; 5-year limited warranty
- Made of composite wood with traditional Heirloom Cherry finish
Modern Closet Doors For Home Renovations | Real Estate Blog
Closets are must haves in any home that requires additional space. Aside from providing additional storage space where you can keep your belongings, the closet can also add a cosmetic touch to any room décor. Now, closets come in versatile models, shapes and colors.
An integral part of closets are doors. Modern closet doors have 2 elementary functions. First, they ensure that your belongings are kept inside an enclosed and secured space. Second, a closet door can enhance the appearance of any room because it comes in many attractive and stylish designs.
If space is an issue in your room, then a folding, accordion or bi fold doors are your options. Any of these door types gives you with complete admittance to the interior of your closet without the need to clear a space in front of your closet every time you open it.
To make your replacement closet door part of your room décor, you can choose a sliding door. The sliding effect of the door can give your room a sophisticated look. A sliding door is the perfect alternative to have for a walkin closet.
Related linksLowes Wood Pellets | Lowes Hvlp Spray Gun | Lowes American Tradition Paint Colors | Lowes Electric Fireplace Insert | Lowes Krud Kutter | Lowes Tds Meter | Lowes Jenn Air Grill Parts | Lowes Nylon Rope | Lowes Osb Board | Lowes Virtual Painter | Lowes Berber Carpet | Lowes Ames Iowa | Lowes Kegerator | Lowes Mr Heater | Lowes Ethernet Cable | Lowes Wytheville Va | Lowes Sliding Glass Doors | Lowes Plantation Shutters | Lowes Rain Barrel | Lowes Jumper Cables | Lowes Furnace Filters | Lowes Snow Shovel | Lowes Rain Gutters | Lowes Beadboard | Lowes Artificial Christmas Trees | Lowes Silestone | Lowes Oil Filled Heater | Lowes Kraftmaid | Lowes Cellular Shades | Lowes Adirondack Chair | Lowes Oxygen Tank | Lowes Textured Paint | Lowes Fungicide | Lowes Knobs And Pulls | Lowes Knee Pads | Lowes Pipe Cutter | Lowes Pipe Insulation | Lowes Slate Tile | Lowes Hvac Filters | Lowes Sump Pump | Lowes Soaker Hose | Lowes Tsa Locks | Lowes Rainbird | Lowes Pipe Wrench | Lowes Oaks Pa | Lowes Leaf Blower | Lowes Electric Fireplaces | Lowes Extension Ladder | Lowes Chain Link Fence | Lowes Scratch And Dent | Lowes Impact Wrench
Sliding doors are smart home design details
A sliding door — say, a door of planks hanging from exposed hardware — transforms a room. It’s so eye-catching, so unexpected, that it invites closer looks. It brings smiles.
There are also practical reasons for choosing sliding doors. They can be larger — taller, wider and heavier — than hinged doors. They don’t require open floor space like swinging doors. But mostly, architects and designers love them for their looks.
A sliding door softens a formal room, said Emily Bourgeois, a Charlotte, N.C., designer who used sliding pantry doors in an award-winning kitchen she created for a Charlotte townhouse. The doors were painted a vivid blue and featured exposed hardware.
Any door delivers a message about the space, she said. “So what’s it saying? Let’s all sit up straight? Or please feel free to put your feet on the table?”
Architect Ken Pursley says a large sliding door doesn’t just create an opening in a wall — when opened, it removes the wall. And, like Bourgeois, he appreciates the look: “There is a charm to it. It ‘de-suburbanizes’ the door.”