What is hot?
- Pottery Barn Kids Quilted Mouse King Christmas Stocking
Single Detail Page Misc (Pottery Barn)
- * Red & white gingham check accents on cuff
- * Expertly constructed and quilted
- * Light blue color with velvet, chamois, corduroy, fleece and hand-embroidery accents
- Pottery Barm Grosgrain Bronze Frame Stocking Holder
Home (Pottery Barn)
- 5 lb weight capacity.
- holds a 2 x 3" photo
- 5 x 3 x 5" high
- New Pottery Barn Kids Quilted King Stocking-9 Patterns Available B
Home (Victoria's Deco)
- Dry clean. Imported.
- Length of hanging latch: 3"
- Largest width of stocking foot: 11" Height: 20"
- Mantle Clip Stocking Holders - Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish
Home (Haute Decor)
- Sophisticated & simple Christmas stocking holders - Hang Christmas stockings, decorations & so much more
- Clear rubber grippers hold tight and protect the mantle surface
- Fits most mantle ledges up to 3 inches thick, even brick and complex mantels with crown molding!
- Bundles of Blessings Baby Quilt Picture Frame By Prinz USA Holds One 4" X 6" Photo
Home (Prinz Frames USA)
- Baby Blocks, Balloons, Rattle and More!
- Ships Out Within 24 Hours!
- Baby Quilt Picture Frame
Pawleys Island Posh: Christmas in the South, Y'all
Thanks ladies! I have my forever stocking at my parents house where we'll be celebrating Christmas indefinitely. I got the two PB stockings for a wedding shower gift. I felt it was a little creepy to ask for more than two but now I wish I had! The other set of matching stockings are from way back in my single apartment dwelling days. I built our whole Christmas theme around those stockings, breaking all my family rules! haha!
Your home is beautiful and it looks gorgeous decorated for Christmas! I have my "childhood" stocking at my parents house and it is still the one I use! I love it! It doesn't even match my mom's decor anymore, but I still love it because it holds such dear memories for me! I even still have my childhood Easter basket! It is beautiful! It is wood, and handmade, pink and whit bunny! You can't find anything like it anywhere! I asked my mom to pass it on to me so that I could use it for my child when the time comes! :) I haven't decorated my house this year. I am so sad about it, but we are not here enough for me to get enough energy together to bring everything out! I have quite a bit! So, I say use whatever stocking you want, as long as you love it!